February was possibly one of the best months for me. From hitting rock bottom in January, I got offered a job and have now just finished my 2nd week at the most friendly law firm I could imagine. I am happier now than I have been in a very long time and I'm now wondering why it took my so long to make such a little change.
Making this change has also re-evaluate a lot of other bits in my life and I'm now making lots of small changes because somehow, and about time, I've released that I can control my own happiness. I've finally started to get my craft on and generally doing more of the things I love. Well, not shopping, because that has been given up for lent. Somehow I'm still going strong, but whether I make it all the way to Easter is another thing. Wish me luck.
What I've Been Loving This Month
- I've become addicted to anything that gets my heart racing, especially thriller films. I recently watch The Call and would recommend you all watch it right this second. It's just the most amazing film about a 911 operator and a girl who gets kidnapped. Watch it.
- The Great British Bake Off and Cake International have got me itching to bake some cupcakes. I'm thinking of making some Easter inspired treats and maybe popping a tutorial up for you all.
- Whilst Fashion month has been happening I've been getting excited for the new fashion falling into the shops. Spring is finally here and it's finally time to ditch those leggings, grab the fake tan, and have bare legs. Well, nearly.
- I've been really focusing on making myself feel better from the inside out. Although I was very skeptical of The Beauty Molecule, I 100% recommend it! It's perfect for adding into smoothies and juices.
- With the cold weather still here, I've been dreaming of my American adventure in September. I can't wait to travel round California and am already planning a day in Santa Monica & Venice Beach.
What did you get up to this month?