New Year New Start. That same old phrase pops up all over the place this time of year. As cliched as it is, there is something about the new year that makes me want to start afresh, and that feeling stretches right through to my beauty regime. This year I've promised myself I'm going to relax more often, and nothing shouts "relaxed" more to me than a pamper session. However, as most of you are probably all too aware of, pampering takes more time and effort than you think Luckily I've found 5 products that, when combined, help you relax as quick as possible.
- The first thing to do is use Good Things 5 Minute Facial Mask while running a nice hot shower. As the name suggests this mask is perfect for giving your skin a detox when your pressed for time. With a lovely berry scent the mask will dry in 5 minutes and help to remove impurities from your skin.
- I'm a massive fan of bath products such as bombs and melts, but they take time to enjoy. Whenever I haven't got the luxury of time, I use Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Bath & Shower Oil. For use both in the bath and shower, if you're in a rush simply smooth it all over your body before getting into the shower to enjoy it's relaxing fragrance. This particular one has notes of camomile, vetivert and sandlewood, guaranteeing a spa-like experience.
- You've cleansed you skin, but don't forget your hair! Whilst you might not have time for a separate hair mask, Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo will clarify your hair, removing any product build-up, in one simple step. It's been said that this helps you to only wash your hair once a week, but I simply use it once a month to keep my hair free from lingering products.
- Another product that does the job of two is Soap & Glory Clean On Me. Rather than use both a shower gel and a body lotion, this sweet smelling product combines both to save time and space in your bathroom. Your skin will be moisturised to perfection without having to wait for any lotion to sink in.
- Lastly, pop the Origins Drink-Up Intensive Overnight Mask on before you finally go to sleep. With this mask, you will literally get your beauty sleep, as it gives you skin some much needed hydration overnight. Once you've woken up, simply wash your face and you'll be ready to face the day.
Have you got any quick pampering tips?