What a whirlwind the last month has been. March ha definitely been full of highs and lows. I would firstly like that thank all you lovely readers. This month I passed the 300 follower mark. I don't like the use follower numbers to value my blog because that's not why I blog, but it's really nice to know I have support in this amazing community. I've found it quite hard to stay on top of the blog this month, and some of you may have noticed there's been fewer posts. I have a really low immune system, and while I'm undergoing treatment to build it up, I've had the flu for the entire month. I've also injured my wrist, making blogging a bit difficult. However not one for excuses I've planned lots of very exciting posts and getting my act together with drafting and scheduling, so stay tuned for lots of (hopefully) good content.
Another thing I am so proud of is how my career is progressing, and this month I've finally seen my hard work paying off. After a applications, interviews, video interviews and psychometric tests, I have been fortunate enough to get significant attention from law firms in Manchester and Liverpool. I don't want to jinx anything, and if I get no further this year, I'll be proud that I've got further than last year. Definitely a massive confidence boost and the motivational boost I needed.
Things I've learn't this month:
- Just because people talk the talk, doesn't mean they actually know what they are talking about. Trust you're instincts and don't get caught up on what others think. Those that matter won't think it.
- Mind over matter is actually true. Who knew that I would actually enjoy going for a run?!
- It's sometimes more important to appreciate how far you've come, rather than where you are now. Everyone had to start somewhere, but not everyone has the same hurdles to overcome. Be proud of yourself.
- When your ill or just feeling down, there is no place in the world better than being home.
- Knowing what you what isn't being picky. It means you don't settle for second best.
- Say what you see. I don't care what fancy shows are on our TV's at the moment, Catchphrase will always be one of my guilty pleasures.